Post N°2 The best Concert ever
Hello!
I'm going to write about the best concert in human history. Among four or five years ago "31 minutos" gave a concert in Santiago of Chile, specifically at Movistar Arena stadium. Obviously was marvelous.
One friend gives me the tickets because he bought two tickets for him, but he did not can to go to the concert because had worked. For this reason, I went with my little brother. We loved "31 minutos", we know all songs and did not stop sing during the concert.
"31minutos" is, in reality, one famous children's program for TV. This program is such as one puppets show that imitated one news bulletin, his anchor is "Tulio Triviño Tufillo". The program have one musical section called ranking top, directed by Policarpio Avendaño, the songs that created in this section are for his musical discs.
The concert was really extraordinary. Had a lot of people. The people were really enthusiasm during the concert, I simply couldn't believe it, because the most part were adults, but they really look like children.
Hello! I'm so excited because I was there too!
ResponderBorrarI really love 31 minutos, I feel envy of you, I would like so much go to a concert of them!
ResponderBorrar