POST 6 - POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Hi

In this blog session, I write about postgraduate studies.

 I believe that is necessary to have a  postgraduate and is most necessary when you are studying one bachelor's degree such as "Theory and History of Art" because is only this one bachelor's degree
Imagen relacionada
A lot of baby baby plants

I know which needed a postgraduate, but I do not be sure in what.  Perhaps related with; heritage field, conservation or investigation. I like this academic camp. But on occasions even I have thought to study things completely different to "Theory and History of Art" as agriculture only because I like to take care of plants.

The truth is very obvious I do not know what I want to study in the future, probably because I do not yet my first career and recently  I had to choose electives class.

I know one or two things about this, the first it is where I would like to study... Well not exactly where, but I  know that I would study in another place such as Mexico or Spain because I could meet a lot of places,  different cultures and people from different places.  If I studied here, in Chile, possibly I would do at the University of Chile, again.

How I would like to study? I believe that depends on different things, definitely not distance learning, I think that in live classes are important. Probably I have done on a part-time course because I would like to be able to work in something related to what I am studying now.


Comentarios

  1. I think that is curious and more entertaining that you think about agriculture, maybe you could take care your baby plants too.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello! I think that it doesn't matter that postgraduate you choose, If and when your happy... but on second thoughts I think the best idea is your care a little baby plants

    ResponderBorrar
  3. both ideas are very good, a postgraduate in conservation or something related to plants.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3, FAVOURITE ARTIST

Level 4 - Post 4 (week 6) THE BEST TECHNOLOGICAL DEVICE IN MY LIFE

POST 8 >> PERSONAL OPINIONS