POST #7: A favourite picture of you
Hi people! today I am going to write about a favorite picture of me.
The truth I do not like to take me photographs, really I hate it. Why I do not have many options to choose from. But this picture I liked it when I was still at school and the truth is that I don't see. I do not try to avoid I already had assumed that I could not refuse, but I simply drop.
Photography by 2015 is one of the typical group photographs that you take when these finishing school. We were in the gym after a ceremony and we decided to have a mini section of photos. I remember that it was fun but I can't remember who the bag of picture
I am one of those people who I really enjoy her school time, I was with my schoolmate for four years and learned to love. Yet I still gathering with my friends from school even one of them studying the same thing myself. Also, my teachers were great. I really like this photograph, the faces of my schoolmate are really funny. For me, this is the best picture of life
This picture sums up my life perfectly, I am actually very distracted, when I say very distracted is truly very distracted. I probably spend half the time colliding with things and the other half on the floor.
This picture sums up my life perfectly, I am actually very distracted, when I say very distracted is truly very distracted. I probably spend half the time colliding with things and the other half on the floor.

I think it is a very funny picture especially because for the faces of everyone trying to get up of the ground
ResponderBorrarHow nice that you had a good time at school, and the photograph show it.
ResponderBorrar