Post 10 English Language Challenges
Hi!!
Today in the last blogs session I write about English Language Challenges
Possibly the only downside of English classes is the schedule, really is terrible, they begin and end up too late. Blogs don't like me much, but I think they are quite useful. The sessions of the blog you forced to write in English. Also need to write a minimum amount of words, which do not think in other formats. Overall was a good experience, I learned enough, still, I need some things more, but is a little more than before
I need to improve quite a few things, they still cost me verbs and does not understand very well when to use each connector, the downside of this is that both are critical to being able to talk or write coherently
I do not use much English outside English classes, I listen to music and I watch movies, but I don't pay him real attention to what they say, in music I just ignore it and the films I put subtitles. I believe that the only instance in which I really pay attention to what they say is when I read, in some classes are mandatory or complementary readings in English. In addition, there are authors that are hard to find in Spanish or some are not translated, which is already very strange because the most of the texts which I am thinking are of Prehispanic Mesoamerican art, very rare is that they are not in Spanish because it is a place where people speak Spanish
Hi! I think I'm not the only one who doesn't like the schedules of this class ... the good thing is that it's almost finished jajaja
ResponderBorrarHi! the shedules are horrible! and... I think too that is rare that are not many texts in Spanish about Prehispanic Mesoamerican art.
ResponderBorrar