POST 8 >> PERSONAL OPINIONS
HI!!!
1. What is your opinion about killing stray dogs to prevent sanitary problems and animal overpopulation?
Sanitary problems and animal overpopulation they are a real and serious problem, but I do not think that the solution is to kill them preventive mode.
I think that indicated would be to generate a real containment problem, where are the animals that live on the street was taken to a Kennel to sterilize them and put them up for adoption.
2. What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?
I agree if they are in good condition, I think that if someone can have an exotic animal in good condition there is no problem.
I understand that it is not the right because they should be free, but in general their habitats natural they are destroyed and do not have basic resources to survive, also confront poachers.
3. What is your opinion about recycling?
Recycling is very necessary.
Global warming is one of the problems of the moment due to large climatic variations that it generates.
Within its causes is now the extraction of resources in order to produce different objects that most become quickly disposable, generating a large amount of waste that ends up in landfills or the ocean.
From recycling, it would be possible to reduce the amount of waste and production resources
4. What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
I think that should be legalized in all its causes because while the creature is inside the single entitled mother to make decisions about what happens is she because do not import which is your decision, all affect directly in your body.
Also legalize it does not make it mandatory, only offers the possibility that those who do not want or do not feel ready to be mothers should not make it obligatory.
Also legalize it does not make it mandatory, only offers the possibility that those who do not want or do not feel ready to be mothers should not make it obligatory.
We need the state to support us in these cases.
ResponderBorrarHello!
ResponderBorrarI agree with you regarding the sterilization of dogs as a measure of population decline.
ResponderBorrarHello! how are you? I am also in favor of abortion :)
Hi! I agree with all your opinions, specially of the abortion.
ResponderBorrar